We are so sorry it has been so long. Life has been busy…happening. The silver lining of our MIA status? Lots to write about (soon, we promise!)
While you anxiously await the product of that bold statement (and we try to uphold the expectations of it), here is a little glimpse of what is inspiring us this month.
Mad props to Elite Daily for being so on point lately. Like that song you put on replay for spin class, this article has us wanting to sign up for the Tour de France of life- we do love French wine.
Here are the highlights in case you don’t like reading (and Cobblestone Diaries is an exception to your rule).
- “Work like there is someone working 24 hours a day to take it away from you.” There is no paraphrasing this piece of dynamite.
- “It’s not in the dreaming, it’s in the doing.” A dream is a wish the heart makes, when you’re fast asleep. So wake up and make it a reality.
- “Doesn’t matter if the glass is half-empty or half-full. All that matters is that you are the one pouring the water.” How’s that for a perspective change?
- Wherever I see people doing something the way it’s always been done, the way it’s ‘supposed’ to be done, following the same old trends, well, that’s just a big red flag to me to go look somewhere else.” Said every successful person ever.
- “Every no gets me closer to a yes.” Imagine a world where Michael Jordan was like “You’re right, I’m not any good at basketball.”
…it’s good to be the exception.